Read

Monday, December 29, 2008

Illustration For Christmas

A womens group that I am a part of, decided that we wanted to give an inexpensive gift to the ladies for Christmas. We were having a special Christmas program and the theme was "Wise Men Still Seek Him". Since I am the artsy one in the group, I got elected to make a bookmark with the theme on it for each of the gals. I went on line and looked at lots and lots of wise guys. The image that you see on my blog is what I came up with. My kids complained that the men didn't look more ethnic. They said one of the men should have looked way more Asian. Guess I missed that boat. On the other hand, the ladies in the group seemed to like them, so at least somebody was happy. Kids these days.

7 comments:

Joyce DiPastena said...

Hey Cathy,

What do kids know? ;-) I LOVE your Wisemen. I'd buy them on a Christmas card, I really would!

Cindy Beck said...

Cathy,
Wow, you are so talented. I LOVE your wise guys. They look just like I envision them!

Cindy Beck said...

Cathy,
Oh drat ... forgot to tell you thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting on Colder Than an Eskimo's Wallet. I never knew coal was the official rock of Utah!

Where would I be without you! :)

ali said...

I LOVE my bookmark Cathy! Thank you SO much!

Elliah A. Terry said...

Hey Cathy,

I love your wise men!!! You are truly talented. Oh, I just nominated you for the Kreativ Blogger Award over at my blog. Hope all is going well for you.

Ronda Hinrichsen said...

Thanks for sharing your amazing talent! Looking forward to seeing more from you.

Cindy Beck said...

Cathy,

You've been tagged out at my blog entry, Taggity-Tag.

Come out and play!

09 10