Read

Friday, May 29, 2009

Crazy Eights

I've been tagged. This time it's crazy eights. The rules are: Name who tagged you - Heather got me. Fill in the eights, and tag eight others.
Here are the eights.

Eight things I look forward to:
1. New books.
2. Vacations.
3. Naps.
4. Getting published.
5. Learning how to use my Wacom.
6. Going on a mission with my honey/hubby.
7. Learning another language.
8. Having grandkids (much later on)

Eight things I did yesterday:
1. Laundry...duh.
2. Ate oatmeal.
3. Unclogged bathtub.
4. Trimmed dingle-berries. (Don't ask)
5. Attended a funeral conducted by my hubby/Bishop.
6. Baptisms at SLC Temple with youth in our ward
7. Ate green spaghetti at a Peruvian restaurant.
8. Helped teenager with Spanish homework.

Eight things I wish I could do.
1. Fly.
2. Instantly go from one place to another.
3. Eat loads of cocoanut cream pie and not gain an ounce.
4. Read all day.
5. Write all day.
6. Paint all day.
7. Have a day that is longer than all day.
8. Have a marvelous cook, who also does the dishes.

Eight Shows I watch
1. Medium
2. Criminal Minds
3. CSI
4. NCIS
5. Ghost Whisperer
6. Numbers
7. Designed to Sell
8. House Hunters

The eight people I will tag are - Tina, Lori, Doug, Valerie, Kellie, Melissa, Randy, and Holly. Good luck.

2 comments:

L.T. Elliot said...

Well, you can't tell us not to ask about the dingle berries and not be curious!

I love that you'd write/read/paint all day in a day that's longer than a day. =]

Jaime Theler said...

Oh, I hear you on the flying and transporting from one place to another. I would *love* to do that. It was fun to get to know you better!

09 10