Read

Monday, March 22, 2010

Blogs Dedicated To Writing

Did you know that there are some stellar blogs out there that are specifically about writing? I am aware of a few of them. Here are the ones that I know of.
Nathan Bransford is a literary agent who gives all sorts of information about writing and publishing on his blog.
Cynthia Leitych Smith is a writer who has an agent. She shares a wealth of knowledge with readers who check out her blog called Cynsations.
Scott Rhodes has a blog called Scott Rhodes Writing Tools. He shares a bunch of free writing tools for your computer to aid with your writing.
Stacy Whitman's Grimoire is a blog done by a gal from Utah whose new imprint, Tu publishing was just purchased by Lee and Low books. Cool, eh. She has oodles of advice on things like writing, publishing and finding an agent.
Another great source for writing inspiration is The Utah Children's Writer's Blog. It is constantly updated with great information about writing topics by talented writers.
You will find these blogs listed under Links for Children's Writer's in the right hand column of my blog if you want to check them out or copy them to your own blog.
Well, I shared mine. Do you have any writing blogs that you enjoy. I'd love to hear about them.

4 comments:

L.T. Elliot said...

There's a blog by a girl who writes YA and is represented by Nathan Bradsford. I love her posts because they're real-world, applicable right now kind of posts. Her name is Natalie Whipple and her blog is Between Fact and Fiction

CL Beck, author: MormonMishaps said...

You are such a sweetheart to put that list up. Thanks so much.

One I would add is LDS Publisher. She's not YA, necessarily, but she offers great, all around advice.

Here's her link: LDS Publisher

Cathy Witbeck said...

Thanks for the suggestions, L.T. and Cindy. I'll add them to my list.

Josi said...

I'm with LT--I love Nathan's blog. I also like Pub Rants and LDSpublisher.

09 10