Read

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Colorful Cow

Now that's a lot of color. What you see is the computer version (from photoshop). I'm still working on the actual painting in acrylic. After playing on the computer I think I am going to simplify what I attempted with the wheat. I like just a few stalks front and center. In the painting I'm working on I tried to fill in with background stalks and leaves and it got way too busy. I like acrylic. You can paint over your mistakes. It's like a giant eraser. Yay for erasers.

1 comment:

CL Beck, author said...

Oh my gosh, I love it! It's so cheerful and the cow has such a whimsical look on her face. I only wish I knew how to do things like that in Photoshop.

Great job, Cathy!

(Oh ... got so excited about your cow picture that I forgot to tell you ... thanks for stopping by and commenting on the rock and roll parodies at my blog.)

09 10