Read

Thursday, April 7, 2011

F is for Focus

What do you focus on the most in your writing. Is it dialogue, character, scene or plot? If you read your work and you find that you focus more on one than all the others, then you need to work on a balance.
Right now I'm working as the stage manager for a play. My focus is on the cast and crew. I haven't been focused on my family. I feel unbalanced.
Tonight the play starts. I won't be blogging for the next few days. So for tomorrow, G is for Goodbye till later, then on Saturday H is for Hallelujah we're almost done and on Sunday I is for Incapacitated, cause that's when I crumble into pile of jelly. Wish me luck.
P.S. The play is put on by our Stake and is an LDS production called "Savior of the World". You can find it on LDS.org.

2 comments:

Kellie said...

I hope your jelly isn't too thin :) and holds up well. My daughter is auditioning for our Stake play, This is Kirtland tonight. I haven't decided if I'm going to be gutsy and audition, too.

Thanks for stopping by my blog, it means a lot to me when my AI friends stop by and say hi. I love sewing and have really been doing a lot of it lately. More so than writing, but I did get a seed of a story last night and I hope to work on it soon and try to develop something for it. As far as applique, yes, it is a mystery. I prefer to do the cheating method and use a blanket stitch to applique things. But really all I've done so far are butterflies, birds, and the like to baby onesies.

Taffy said...

Good luck in all the above! Thanks for stopping by my blog too!

09 10