Read

Saturday, December 17, 2011

Transcendent - Tales of the Paranormal

Looking for your fix of sirens, vampires, angels and things otherworldly? These eight short stories will delight you with touches of humor and a shiver or two. These stories have it all, if you like romance, suspense, and a good old dose of spooky this is the book for you.

You can find Transcendent on Amazon
Transcendent is on Goodreads and Facebook .

You can win a copy of Transcendent just by posting a comment on my blog. Be sure to leave me a link so I can find you.

If you just have to have a book in your hands, try winning a hard copy of the book over at Wendy Swore's Blog.


5 comments:

Heidi Noel said...

I am first, I think! YAY! hottienoel(at)yahoo(dot)com

Donna K. Weaver said...

Nice. I'm reading right now. Fun stuff.

Wendy Swore said...

Cathy! Thank you so much for reviewing Transcendent. I'm glad you liked it!

Melanie said...

Thanks for the great review! Glad you liked it! You are awesome! Melanie M.

Rita Webb said...

Thanks for the review! Glad you liked it.

09 10